Friday, September 4, 2020

Project Segway - T Gauge Video Update 2020

 I finally got around to putting together the brief video I shot of the T gauge Layout I have been building for the CRMHA and show each year at the Central Train Show in February. You can see some of the related posts here.


The end of the video also shows the new 120mm Radius Concrete Viaduct that I have offered through ModelWorks. There is already a 132.5mm Radius version, so there are now two options for the T gauges out there.

I have a number of additional project en route for both ModelWorks and for this little T gauge gem. I particular, I am interested in the rumored new turnout that may be available in December? At least I hope so. COVID-19 has a couple of other projects delayed. 

Cameron



No comments:

Post a Comment